What is it?
The Gold Card is similar to a Network Railcard.
- Entitles the holder plus up to three adults and four children to discounts on most rail fares in the Network area.
- Adult travellers receive a third off rail fares
- Child will be charged a £1.00 flat rate.
- To be eligible you must purchase an annual season ticket or Annual travelcard the origin of which must be located in the Gold Card Network area.
- Discounts apply all day Saturday & Sunday and after 10am Monday to Friday.
Towns and cities located in the network area are: Bedford, Bournemouth, Brighton, Cambridge, Canterbury, Chelmsford, Colchester, Exeter, Kings Lynn, London, Maidstone, Northampton, Oxford, Portsmouth, Reading, Salisbury, Southampton, Weymouth and Worcester
What is the Annual Gold Card Area?
Click here to expand to a zoomable map of the area.
A Gold Card valid for one year will be issued with your annual season ticket or travelcard.
A Gold Card valid for three years is currently not available.
For more information please go to your local station.