London Midland is a UK train operating company that provides services between Midlands & North West of England to London. London Midland runs over 1300 services every day and is owned by Govia, the parnership between the Go Ahead Group and Keolis.
London Midland's Route
- The main route of the London Midland's network operates between London Euston and Liverpool Lime Street
- London Midland's route calls at intermediate stations including: Crewe, Stoke-on-Trent, Northampton, Milton Keynes and Watford, with network connections along the way to Birmingham train stations, and Bedford.
- London Midland also operate local and commuter services concentrated around the Birmingham area, calling at: Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry, Shrewsbury, Hereford, Worcester, and Kidderminster.
London Midland Network Map (© London Midland)
Onboard London Midland
- London Midland offers at-seat refreshment service, including hot & cold beverages and savoury & sweet snacks along the following routes: Birmingham - Liverpool, Crewe - London and Birmingham - London
- First Class London Midland service is provided along the following routes: all routes south of Northampton, between Birmingham and Liverpool and between Birmingham and Northampton.
- London Midland does not offer seat reservations onboard its trains
London Midland Franchise
London Midland trains operate on routes formerly run by Silverlink and Central train operating company, who were both managed by National Express. The London Midland franchise began operating on 11th November 2007.
London Midland Customer Relations Contact Details
Primary phone: 0844 811 0133
Customer Relations Team
PO BOX 4323
Cylce reservations Tel: 0844 811 0133
Assisted Travel Tel: 0800 092 4260 (freefone)