The Great British Ticket Giveaway
Back by Popular Demand - Raileasy's Great Ticket Giveaway!
To help your money go a bit further this summer, every day for then next fortnight we've decided to give one lucky customer booking rail travel via our Facebook page the chance to win back the cost of their train ticket. Whether you're travelling on Britain's extensive rail network for business or pleasure, there's nothing to lose.
Join the Great Ticket Giveaway!
- Book your rail tickets using the booking engine on our Facebook page
- Your details will then automatically be entered into our competition.
- If you don't have a Facebook account, it's not a problem, you can still make your booking via the Facebook page.
The Winners: Each day we'll pick a winner from the people who booked the day before and announce the result here, on Twitter and on our Facebook page, so if you're not already doing so, make sure you follow us for the latest news and updates!
WELL DONE TO THE FINAL WINNER OF OUR GREAT TICKET GIVEAWAY, MRS L FROM SELBY! THE COMPETITION IS NOW OVER BUT CONRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR WINNERS & THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition prize each day is a full refund of the cost of the ticket purchased through Raileasy
2. All competition winners will receive their prize in the form of a refund made back to the card originally used to pay. Refunds cannot be made back to a different card or account or in the form of a cheque.
3.The prize is non transferable and there is no alternative.
4. All bookings made via the booking engine on Raileasy's Facebook page will automatically be entered into the competition. Bookings made via the ordinary website will not be entered into the daily prize draw.
5. The competition is open to individuals aged 18 or over, except employees of Raileasy or their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
6. The winners will be drawn at random and details posted on this page and Raileasy Facebook and Twitter pages every day for the duration of the promotion. The winners of the draws for bookings made on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be announced the following Monday.
7.No responsibility can be taken for any entries that are lost or delayed or which are unable to be sent due to Internet connection issues or systems failure or anything else that prevents entries being received. Proof of online entry does not constitute proof of delivery.
8. By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions will result in a forfeit of the prize.
9. This promotion will end at 23:59 on 31/08/12