National Rail Enquiries
Need National Rail Information? Use Raileasy!
If you need answers to your National Rail enquiries or simply want to book train tickets, get help from the UK train travel experts at Raileasy.
Book train tickets for UK travel with the rail specialists and you could save up to 80% on the normal price of day of National Rail tickets when you book early. Even if you wait to until the night before travel to book your train tickets you could still save up to 30% on the cost of train travel.
Getting Advice for your National Rail Enquiries
We can help with all your National Rail Enquiries - Raileasy's primary purpose is to assist travellers with all National Rail enquiries by helping our customers find the most appropriate fare for their journey whether this is the cheapest ticket or the most flexible.
- By making it easier for customers to find answers to National Rail enquiries and book rail tickets, Raileasy aims to attract new people to rail and to online ticket purchases.
- If you cannot find the answers to your National Rail enquiries on our website or just prefer to book by telephone, call our booking and train enquiries number on 0906 2000 500. Lines at our UK based call centre are open and cost £1.02/min from BT UK landlines. Costs from other networks and mobiles may vary.
- For the most up to date information of whether your trains will be running please contact National Rail Enquiries. The National Rail enquiries number is 08457 48 49 50. Alternatively you can go to www.nationalrail.co.uk
Making a booking
Raileasy is an official, completely impartial retailer of National Rail tickets with all train operating companies across the UK rail network. Booking tickets and finding answers to your National Rail enquiries couldn't be easier.
- Enter your details into the booking engine above and we will show you the best savings for your journey.
- Once you have entered the details of your journey, we will display the possible train times and fares.
- Finish booking your rail ticket by selecting a time and fare then enter the required information into the empty boxes and press the green buttons at the bottom of each page.
Many National Rail enquiries relate to the different types of ticket. There are three kinds of rail fares in use on the National Rail network in the UK
1) Advance tickets are the cheapest type of UK railway ticket, an advance fare, must be booked in advance of travel and is sold subject to availability. Although they are non refundable and only valid on the date and time shown on the ticket, they can be amended subject to an admin fee and any difference in the price of the fare.
2) Off peak train tickets allow travel at times when trains are not likely to be busy. They are refundable and may require you to travel on specific days, at certain times or on a particular route.
3) Anytime tickets are the most flexible type of UK rail ticket, enabling travel at any time, on any train and to break your journey at stations on your route if you want to.
Whatever your National Rail enquiries, whether you want to know more about Railcards, Train Reservations or Train fares, Raileasy can help. Book online with Raileasy and you could save £££s.Remember Raileasy covers all routes, all operators, all times and all savings so don't delay, book today!